HOT/SHOT Infrared Inspectors, Inc. - Thermographer
Job Posted on April, 29th, 2021 at 4:28 pm by
Contact Listing Agent
Hot/Shot Infrared Inspections, a leading infrared inspection provider, is looking for technicians to perform IR based inspections on commercial properties and utility systems. Ideal candidate has experience in any of the following: electrical systems, HVAC equipment, utility power systems, building maintenance, etc. Infrared experience preferred, but not required.
- Extensive travel required!! Technicians can expect to spend up to 75% of their time on the road.
- Perform electrical/utility inspections utilizing infrared cameras
- Responsible for the safe removal/replacement of electrical panels and equipment (both low 120/208 and high 277/480 volt equipment) as well as switchgear, all while equipment is energized.
- MUST be willing and able to follow all guidelines established in NFPA-70E for electrical hazard and safety.
- Perform aerial (helicopter) inspections of utility systems
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong Mechanical ability and common sense required
- Technically competent and able to effectively communicate and build rapport with clients, co-workers and subcontractors
- Friendly, customer service oriented, with good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to work well with and contribute to team
- Must demonstrate a commitment to quality, organization, meticulous attention to detail and consistency in work product
- Ability to clearly convey technical information verbally and in written form
- The right candidate will be equally comfortable in a helicopter or a slaughter house
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills a must
- 100% of employee healthcare premiums paid
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year, 3 weeks after 5 years of service
- All major holidays paid
- Short Term & Long Term Insurance coverage paid by Employer
- 75k Life Insurance paid by employer
- Simple IRA with matching contributions up to 3% after 1 year of service
If interested, please send resume and salary requirements to Kim Lewis